Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beautiful Infinity


Beautiful Infinity
by Michael Kavi
2008


Dizzy for the first time.
And all my life before we entwined,
Never have I felt a balance so sublime,
Side by side…a perfect paradigm.
Lost in the visions that I kept of you,
Your voice swimming circles in my head.
Floating down the river drifts this day.
Whirlpool dizzy vortex twisting,
Traces of you push this spirit to lifting.
Our aura embraced, our essence ablaze,
Spinning into our beautiful infinity.


Beautiful Infinity II
by Felina Lune Kavi
(inspired by 'Beautiful Infinity', written in January 2008 by Michael Kavi)
 Category:  Recycled Poetry
 Journal:  Nest of the Bower Birds

Dizzy like the first time.
Still side by side…essential, alive,
Radiant flames that forever shine.
Forging new paths since our stars aligned.
Journey through the poetry that holds your voice,
Your love swimming circles around my soul.
Floating down the river that never ends.
Rocky rapids, winding, weaving…
Being with you keeps my spirit from sinking.
Auras entwined in balance sublime,
One kiss began our beautiful infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment