Thursday, April 7, 2011

Catching Consciousness

Category: Soul-of-Thought Revival/ Recycled Visions

Journal: Dream Journal

Dates: 4-7-11 and 1-2-07


Catching Consciousness

by Felina Lune Kavi

4-7-11


My subconscious is a vast body of water. It contains everything I know and everything yet to be imagined. Sometimes knowledge is buried deep...and sometimes it resurfaces, again and again, taking concrete form and creating new images.


Other times it evaporates into the clouds of memory, then falls upon me so that I might catch it before it drops into that sea of mystery. When I retain enough of it, it pools in my hands and flows from my fingertips so that I may record it in writing and voice it in truth.


But while I am sleeping...everything freezes...and dreams fall upon me like snowflakes. Intricate knowledge contained in delicate form. As one closes in, I can see the unique beauty of that watery messenger, closer and closer still...until I am awakened.


Upon awakening, the dream dissolves into the warm whites of my opened eyes. The momentary crystals melt again into the mystery of my subconscious sea.


Dreams in Snowflakes

by Felina Lune Kavi

1-2-07


closing in,

yesterday's images recycled

into clear crystal intricacy

like snowflakes falling

into eyes.


where there is no asleep

and no awake,

the time is fixed

on revealing answers sought

in depth.


closer still,

one perfect story

told in riddles

and seen in phrases

cold as ice.


see it frozen,

see it falling,

know exactly what it means.

watch the wonder,

watch the candor,

cold and clear before your eyes.


just as soon as the answer hits,

the eyes awaken in a flash.


the snowflake dream

falls into warm whites,

melts away like memory...

what was found is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment